BBQ Chicken Slaw Lettuce Cups
Yield: 40 each appetizers, 3 cups each.
- Creamy Tarragon Slaw
- 7 lb. Reser’s® Chopped Cole Slaw (71117.15125)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Tarragon, finely chopped
- ½ cup Green onions, thinly sliced
- BBQ Chicken Slaw Lettuce Cups
- 120 medium Butter lettuce leaves, separated and washed
- 7.5 lb Rotisserie chicken, shredded and refrigerated
- 20 cups Creamy Tarragon Slaw
- 5 cups BBQ sauce
- 5 cups Crispy shallots or onions
- 10 cups English cucumbers, diced small
- 3.5 Tbsp Kosher salt
- For Creamy Tarragon Slaw, add the entire carton of Reser’s Chopped Cole Slaw into a large metal bowl, mix in the other ingredients until combined, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Season diced cucumbers with salt. Let sit 10 minutes and drain out excess liquid.
- To assemble BBQ Lettuce Cups, fill each leaf with 1 oz shredded chicken, 2 Tbsp coleslaw, drizzle with 2 tsp BBQ sauce and top with2 tsp crispy shallots or onions, and garnish with 1 Tbsp diced cucumbers.