Beef Brisket Hash with Yukon Potatoes
Yield: 16, 14 oz Servings
- 10 lb Reser’s® Diced Yukon Potatoes (71117.14557)
- 4 onions, diced
- 4 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup stoneground mustard
- 8 oz clarified butter or canola oil
- 3 lb beef brisket, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 16 eggs, poached
- Preheat flattop grill to 350°F.
- Add butter or oil to grill and top with Reser’s Diced Yukon Potatoes to brown lightly.
- Add mustard, brisket, jalapeños, onions, and garlic and continue to cook.
- Cook until browned on one side, 5-6 minutes. Flip over and cook 3-4 more minutes.
- Place in warmed bowl to serve and top with poached egg, freshly cracked black pepper, and chopped parsley.