Chicken Farfalle Spinach Casserole
Yield: 12, 8 oz servings
- 4 1/2 lb tub Reser’s® Florentine Bowtie Pasta Salad (71117.15314)
- 8 each eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups small bread cubes
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 2-inch half pan.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl and mix in Reser’s Florentine Bowtie Pasta Salad.
- Fold in Cheddar cheese and place into greased half pan.
- Melt butter and mix with bread cubes, parsley, and Cheddar cheese.
- Top casserole with bread cube mixture and bake uncovered 15-20 minutes until browned.
- Serve and top with more chopped parsley.