Yield: 24 each 5 oz side dish servings
- 7 lbs Reser’s Regular Coleslaw (71117.15124)
- 1 ½ cups Kimchi, drained of liquid and finely chopped
- ½ tsp Gochugaru (Korean chili powder)
- 1 ¼ cups Green onions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup reserved for garnish)
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large metal bowl, combine the Reser’s Regular Coleslaw with the chopped kimchi, gochugaru, and sliced green onions.
- Refrigerate and let the flavors combine for at least one hour before serving.
- For serving, place 5 oz of the kimchi coleslaw into a bowl and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.