Shredded Potato Casserole
Yield: 12 Servings
- 2 lb ground beef, cooked
- 40 oz Reser’s® Shredded Potatoes (71117.14433)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 30 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb sour cream
- 1 lb Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together Reser’s Shredded Potatoes, beef, onions, and cheese in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together soup and remaining ingredients in separate bowl until blended. Pour over potato mixture, stirring until uniform.
- Spoon potato mixture into a greased baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until browned.
- Cut into uniform rectangles, and serve.