Shredded Potato & Cheddar Casserole
Yield: 30, 6 oz Servings
- 5 lb Reser’s® Shredded Potatoes (71117.14433)
- 1 lb Reser’s® Special Request™ Creamy Deluxe Mashed Potatoes (71117.14446)
- 3 each eggs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 lb mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups Don Pancho® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, crushed (79341.00532)
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper, ground
- Blend heavy cream and eggs together. Set aside.
- Combine Reser’s Shredded Potatoes, Reser’s Special Request Creamy Deluxe Mashed Potatoes, 1 1/2 lbs Cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups crushed Don Pancho Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, 1 1/2 cups egg/cream mixture, salt and pepper.
- Place in well-greased, high-sided baking pan. Lightly press mixture into desired pan.
- Pour remaining egg/cream mixture over potatoes.
- Top with remaining tortilla chips and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 325°F oven, checking every 20 minutes. Total cooking time should be about 1 hour or when a skewer comes out clean.