Sriracha Pulled Pork and Potato Hash
Yield: 20-25 Servings
- 5 lb cooked Reser’s® Shredded Potatoes (71117.14433)
- 2 lb pulled pork, shredded
- 3 each 4 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Sriracha Wing Sauce & Glaze (in squeeze bottle)
- Butter (as needed)
- 1 cup shallots, cut into rings and lightly caramelized
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup scallions, bias cut
- Preheat flat top grill to 400°F and coat with butter.
- Add shredded pulled pork and spread thin to cover grill.
- Top with cooked Reser’s Shredded Potatoes and caramelized shallots.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow to cook for approximately four minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Flip hash browns and allow to cook for about four more minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Transfer to chafing dish and squeeze Sriracha Wing Sauce in a zigzag pattern over hash.
- Garnish with scallions and serve.