Strawberries and Cream Muffins
Yield: 12 Muffins
- 2 cups white flour, sifted
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 cups Reser’s® Strawberries & Cream (71117.00272)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, fold Reser’s Strawberries and Cream, eggs and butter with a spatula until ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold the dry mix into the wet mix and stir until ingredients are well blended.
- Spoon into muffin pans filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Frost with icing of your choice and garnish with sliced fresh strawberries.