Sweet Potato Pie
- 24 oz Reser’s® Special Request™ Mashed Sweet Potatoes (71117.14391)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 each large eggs
- 2 each prebaked 9-inch pie crusts
- In a mixing bowl, combine Reser’s Special Request Mashed Sweet Potatoes, brown sugar, maple syrup, and spices and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the heavy cream and eggs together. Add the cream and egg mixture to the sweet potato mixture and stir to blend.
- Divide the mixture into the 2 pie shells and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Allow to cool. Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream, slice on the bias and serve.