Yield: 24 each 5 oz side dish servings
- 7 lbs Reser’s Regular Coleslaw (71117.15124)
- 3 cups Red cabbage, cut into ½-inch shreds
- 3 Limes, zested and juiced
- ½ cup Coconut sugar
- ½ cup Salted peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro, rough chopped
- 5 each Thai green chiles, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Thai basil, leaves only
- 1 cup Crispy garlic for garnish
- 25 each Lime wedges for garnish
- In large bowl, whisk together the lime zest and juice, coconut sugar, peanuts, cilantro and Thai green chiles.
- Mix the red cabbage and Thai basil leaves into the lime base.
- Mix the carton of Reser’s Regular Coleslaw into the rest of the Thai coleslaw base.
- Fill into a serving container and refrigerate. Allow the flavors to combine for at least one hour before serving.
- For serving, place 5 oz of the Thai coleslaw into a bowl and garnish with the crispy garlic and one lime wedge.