Tropical Fruit Trifle
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 prepared pound cake, cut to 1-inch cubes
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 8 oz Reser’s® Banana Pudding (71117.03033)
- 2 cups Reser’s® Bite-Sized Pineapple Chunks (79453.75415)
- 2 cups sliced bananas
- Set aside 1 cup of the whipped cream. Combine Reser’s Banana Pudding and remaining whipped cream.
- Place 1/12 of cake cubes in an individual trifle dish or glass bowl. Top evenly with 1/3 cup Bite-Sized Pineapple Chunks and sliced bananas and 1/12 of Banana Pudding mixture. Repeat all layers. Repeat all steps with the remaining 5 trifles.
- Cover, and refrigerate until serving time, at least 30 minutes. Garnish with reserved whipped topping.