Tuna Salad Niçoise
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lb Reser’s® Tuna Salad (71117.11405)
- 6 ea. Eggs, hard boiled
- 4 ea. Roma tomatoes
- ½ of a red onion sliced
- 6 oz fresh green beans, cooked and cut in half
- 4 oz Kalamata olives pitted
- 4 red potatoes size “B”, cooked and quartered
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the oil & vinegar and salt and pepper together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, green beans, onion, olives, and potatoes to the dressing and toss until coated.
- Place one, 4 oz. scoop of Reser’s Tuna Salad into the middle of a plate. Arrange the tossed vegetables around the tuna fish salad. Cut eggs in half and garnish the salad with them.