Tuna Salad Niçoise
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lb Reser’s® Tuna Salad(71117.11405)
- 18 ea. Cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 cups assorted mixed greens
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh green beans, blanched, shocked and halved
- 24 ea. Kalamata olives pitted
- 6 red potatoes size “B”, cooked, cooled and quartered
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Kosher Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 6 ea. Eggs, hard cooked and peeled
- Whisk the oil, Dijon mustard, and vinegar together in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the greens and onion to the dressing and toss until coated.
- Divide the dressed greens between 6 chilled salad plates.
- Place one 4 oz. scoop of Reser’s Tuna Salad into the middle of a plate. Arrange the vegetables around the tuna salad.
- Cut eggs in half and garnish the salad to complete.