Vermont Style Pulled Pork Quesadilla
Yield: 1 Wrap
- 1 Don Pancho® Maple Wrap (79341.02845)
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup White Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Pulled pork
- 1/4 cup Caramelized apples (Gala and Granny Smith)
- 2 Tbsp Maple-Mustard Glaze plus additional ¼ cup in ramekin
Maple Mustard Glaze (yields 3 ½ cups)
- 1 1/2 cup stoneground mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
- Slice and core Gala and Granny Smith apples, caramelize in sauté pan, set aside to cool.
- Whisk together ingredients for maple-mustard glaze, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat griddle to 350°F.
- Drizzle canola oil onto griddle and top with the Don Pancho Maple Wrap.
- Cover with cheese, pulled pork and caramelized apples.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, until cheese is melted, and thewrap is golden brown.
- Fold in half, place onto cutting board and cut into three pieces.
- Place onto plate and drizzle with glaze.
- Serve with sliced apples and a side of maple-mustard glaze.