Warm Potato Salad with Andouille Sausage
Yield: 35 - 6 oz Servings
- 24 oz Andouille sausage, cut in half lengthwise and bias sliced
- 3 cups Ken’s Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 10 lbs Reser’s® Diced Mega Red Skin Potatoes(14479)
- 2 cup green onions, bias cut
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Fry sausage until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the apple cider vinaigrette over low heat until warm.
- Place Reser’s Mega Diced Potatoes in a perforated hotel pan and cook in a steamer for 4-5 minutes until slightly firm but cooked through. Remove from steamer and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, reserving a small amount of green onions and sausage.
- Place salad in serving bowl and garnish with remaining sausage and green onions.
- Serve warm.