Warm Potato Salad with Andouille Sausage
Yield: 15 - 20 Servings
- 12 oz Andouille sausage, cut in half lengthwise and bias sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Ken’s Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 5 lb Reser’s® Diced Mega Red Skin Potatoes (71117.14479)
- 1 cup green onions, biased cut
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry sausage until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the apple cider vinaigrette over low heat until warm.
- Place Reser’s Mega Diced Potatoes in a perforated hotel pan and cook in a steamer for 3-4 minutes until slightly firm but cooked through. Remove from steamer and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, reserving a small amount of green onions and sausage.
- Place salad in serving bowl and garnish with remaining sausage and green onions.
- Serve warm.