A delicious twist on a breakfast classic.
- Place butter or oil in a heated nonstick pan.
- Add the potatoes, onions, jalapeño, garlic and sauté until potatoes are brown.
- Add beef brisket, BBQ sauce and stone ground mustard, mixing thoroughly.
- Adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the hash into ramekins, filling 3/4 full.
- Crack an egg on top of each ramekin and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 12-15 minutes.
NOTE: In place of Brisket, you can substitute Hot Links, BBQ Chicken or BBQ Pulled Pork.