Beef Brisket Hash
Yield: 20 each 10 oz Servings
- 10 lbs Reser’s®Diced Potatoes (71117.14430)
- 2 cups yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup stoneground mustard
- 1 cup clarified butter or canola oil
- 3 lbs beef brisket, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 20 eggs, poached
- Preheat flattop grill to 375°F.
- Add butter or oil to grill and top with Reser’s Diced Potatoes to brown lightly.
- Add mustard, brisket, jalapeños, onions, and garlic and continue to cook.
- Cook until browned on one side, 5-6 minutes. Flip over and cook 3-4 more minutes.
- Place in warmed bowl to serve and top with poached egg, freshly cracked black pepper, and chopped parsley.