Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Sliders
Yield: 50 each sliders.
- Sesame Scallion Slaw
- 7 lb. Reser’s® Shredded Homestyle Cole Slaw (71117.15126)
- ½ cup Sesame seeds, toasted
- ¾ cup Green onion, sliced
- Huli-Huli Chicken
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1” knob Ginger, peeled and grated on microplane
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 50 each Chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- Grilled Chicken Sliders
- 50 each Sweet Hawaiian rolls, cut in half
- 50 each Huli-Huli Chicken, drained of marinade and grilled
- 2 oz Sesame Scallion Slaw
- For Huli-Huli Chicken, whisk marinade ingredients to combine.
- Save 1 cup of marinade to glaze chicken and then marinate trimmed chicken thighs for 8-12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Drain chicken of marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken thighs until cooked through and keep warm.
- Brush grilled thighs with reserved glaze.
- In a large metal bowl, mix Reser’s Shredded Homestyle Slaw with the toasted sesame seeds and green onions and set aside.
- To assemble sandwich, cut rolls in half and grill cut side until golden brown.
- Place grilled chicken atop bottom roll, top with slaw, and place grilled roll atop the slaw.