Lobster Macaroni & Cheese
Yield: 12 - 16 Servings
- 5 lb Reser’s® Special Request™ Signature Steam Table Macaroni & Cheese (71117.14490)
- 2 each, 8 oz lobster tails steamed and diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and steamed
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat Reser’s Special Request Signature Steam Table Macaroni & Cheese in a steamer or a boiling water bath for 20 minutes.
- Season lobster tails with butter, juice of a lemon, salt, and pepper. Steam lobster for 7 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Steam spinach for 1 minute or blanch in boiling water for 1 minute, then chop.
- Combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Open macaroni and cheese and pour into an 8 x 11-inch oven-proof serving dish.
- Stir in lobster, spinach and peppers.
- Top with bread crumb/cheese mixture, and bake for 20 minutes or until brown.