Yield: 32 each 5 oz side dish servings
- 7 lbs Reser’s Amish Coleslaw (71117.00446)
- 1 ½ cups English cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 ½ cups Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- Sliced tomatoes for garnish
- Add the diced tomatoes and onions to a colander and sprinkle with the Kosher salt.
- Allow to sit for 30 minutes to remove excess liquid.
- In a large metal bowl, add the carton of Reser’s Amish Cole Slaw.
- Add the diced cucumbers to the coleslaw and mix to combine.
- Shake the excess moisture off the tomato/onion mixture and combine with the coleslaw and cucumber.
- Add the black pepper and fold everything together to combine.
- To serve, scoop 5 oz of the coleslaw base and garnish with sliced tomatoes.
- Pairs well with Nashville Hot Chicken!