Crispy Potato and Pulled Pork "Nachos"
Yield: 16 each appetizer servings, 8-inch dish
- Preheat fryer to 350°F and oven to 400°F.
- Fry 5 lbs. Reser’s Diced Red Potatoes or Reser’s Diced Potatoes for 3-4 minutes until golden brown, shake off excess oil and toss with 1/4 cup BBQ rub and keep warm.
- Warm the pulled pork.
- Layer ingredients as follows:
- 2 cups potatoes
- 1/2 cup Cheese blend
- 5 oz Pulled pork
- 1/4 cup Cheese blend
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Garnish with finely diced red onion.