Yield: 48 Egg Halves
- 24 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Reser’s® Egg Salad (71117.11412)
- 3 Tbsp Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Parsley, minced
- Paprika for garnish
- Cut the eggs in half, lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the egg yolks, Reser’s Egg Salad and remaining ingredients, reserving some parsley and bacon for garnish. Mix thoroughly.
- With a spoon or small scoop, fill each egg white with filling.
- Garnish each with reserved bacon crumbles, parsley and dusting of paprika.