Mustard Potato Gratin
Yield: 15 each 7 oz servings, 200 ½ pan
- 5 lb. Reser’s® Scalloped Potatoes (71117.56001)
- 1/3 cup Wholegrain mustard
- 1 cup Green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Gruyere/Fontina cheese blend, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a clean medium bowl, mix the mustard into Reser’s Scalloped Potatoes, 1 cup of the shredded cheese blend, and ½ cup sliced green onions.
- Grease 200 1/2 pan with softened butter.
- Fill the 2001/2 pan evenly with the potato base.
- Top the base with1/2 cup shredded cheese blend.
- Place into oven uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown on top and heated through.
- Serve immediately or place into steamtable for service or event.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.