Savory Onion Potato Bake
Yield: 20 each, 5 oz servings
- 5 lb Reser’s® Special Request™ Creamy Deluxe Mashed Potatoes with Pepper
- 6 each Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Green onions, sliced, reserve ¼ cup for garnish
- 1 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups French fried onions, 1 cup mixed into base and the remainder for topping
- 2 Tbsp butter to grease pan
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Reser’s Creamy Deluxe Mashed Potatoes, eggs, sliced green onions, Parmesan, and French-fried onions.
- Mix well until combined and place into buttered 12” cast iron pan.
- Top with remaining French-fried onions and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Top should be golden brown and heated through, but onions not burnt.
- Keep warm to serve.