Smokey Pimento Mac and Cheese
Yield: 12 each 8 oz servings (side dish)
- 5 lb. bag Reser’s Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese (71117.14905)
- 6 oz Cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 ¼ cup Pimentos, diced and drained
- In a steamer or large stockpot, heat the Reser’s Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese bag for 20-22 minutes.
- Open the bag into a 6” 1/3rd pan and mix in the softened cream cheese, sharp Cheddar, and smoked paprika with a rubber spatula.
- Fold in the 1 cup of pimentos, reserving ¼ cup for garnish, and keep warm on a steam table.
- To serve, place 8 oz of the smokey pimento mac and cheese into a bowl and garnish with small diced pimentos.