Sparkling Mango Mojito Lemonade
Yield: 1 gallon base, 16 each pint drinks
For Mango Lemonade Base
- 3 cups Reser’s Diced Mangoes, drained and syrup reserved (79453.17029)
- 2 cup Lemon juice, fresh
- 2 cup Simple syrup (1 cup sugar to 1 cup water, boiled and cooled)
- 2 cups Mango syrup, reserved
- 2 quarts Soda water, cold
- 32 each Mint leaves
- 8 Limes, diced
- 16 each Lime wheels
- 16 each Mint spring
Drink (1 pint glass)
- 2 Mint leaves
- ½ Lime, diced
- Ice cubes
- 8 oz Mango Lemonade Base
- For Mango Lemonade Base, drain Reser’s Diced Mangoes from syrup and refrigerate both.
- In a one-gallon container, mix together the mangoes, lemon juice, cooled simple syrup, and mango syrup.
- Add the soda water and chill the base for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
- For each drink, muddle the mint leaves and diced lime in a pint mason jar.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes and top with 8 oz of the mango lemonade base.
- Stir to combine and garnish with a lime wheel and mint syrup.