Ultimate Rachel Sando
Yield: 24 each sandwiches.
- Whole Grain Mustard Slaw
- 7 lb. Reser’s® Shredded Homestyle Cole Slaw (71117.15126)
- 1 cup Wholegrain mustard
- 2/3 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup Gochujang paste
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 48 slices Marble rye bread, sliced
- 3 cups Thousand Island Dressing
- 12 cups Wholegrain Mustard Slaw
- 7 1/2 lb Turkey, thinly sliced
- 72 slices Swiss cheese
- Mayo or butter to brush bread prior to grilling
- Preheat griddle to 350°F.
- For Whole Grain Mustard Slaw, in a large metal bowl, add the entire carton of Reser’s Shredded Homestyle Coleslaw. Mix in the other ingredients until combined and refrigerate until ready to use.
- For Thousand Island Dressing, whisk all the ingredients for the dressing in a small metal bowl to combine and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To build the sandwich:
- Spread 1 Tbsp of Thousand Island Dressing on each slice of bread.
- Top with 3 slices of cheese.
- Place 5 oz sliced turkey on one half, top with 1/2 cup Whole Grain Mustard Slaw.
- Put sandwich together and brush mayo or butter on both sides.
- Place on grill with weight, and grill 2-3 minutes until golden brown on each side.
- Cut in half to serve.