Bama Slamma Macaroni Salad
Yield: 30 each 5 oz servings
White BBQ Sauce
- 2 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp Prepared horseradish
- ¾ cup White BBQ sauce
- 1 Red onion, peeled and julienned
- 3 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 8 lb. Reser’s Homestyle Elbow Macaroni (71117.00288)
- For White BBQ Sauce, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl for the white BBQ with a whisk and check for seasoning.
- Place into tub and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine with red onions and broccoli with the white BBQ sauce and hot sauce.
- Fold in the Reser’s Homestyle Elbow Macaroni to combine.
- Place into serving container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld.