White BBQ Chicken Salad Sandwich
Yield: 15 sandwiches
White BBQ Sauce
- 2 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp Prepared horseradish
Chicken Salad Base
- 5 lb. tub Reser’s Simply Chicken Salad (71117.11357)
- 2/3 cup White BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Pimentos, diced and drained
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, stemmed and chopped
- 1 cup Celery, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Hot sauce
- ¼ cup Breadcrumbs, unseasoned
For Each Sandwich
- 2 Slices Japanese milk bread or Pullman loaf
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 5 oz Chicken salad base
- 3 Slices Dill pickle
- 2 leaves Butter lettuce
- 8-10 Potato chips, kettle cooked
- For White BBQ Sauce, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl for the white BBQ with a whisk and check for seasoning.
- Place into tub and refrigerate.
- For the Chicken Salad Base, combine the Reser’s Simply Chicken Salad with the White BBQ Sauce, pimentos, parsley, sliced celery, hot sauce, and breadcrumbs with a spatula until mixed through.
- Refrigerate Chicken Salad Base for 4 hours before making sandwiches.
- For each sandwich, brush each piece of bread with butter and grill until golden bread.
- Start with one slice of toasted bread, and layer butter lettuce, chicken salad base, pickle slices, and top with kettle chips.
- Top with toasted bread slice and serve.