Cheesy Potato Cakes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 cups Reser’s® Special Request™ Creamy Deluxe Mashed Potatoes (71117.14446)
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sour cream
- Heat pan on medium and add butter. When butter is melted, turn heat to medium-low.
- Mix Reser’s Special Request Creamy Deluxe Mashed Potatoes, cheese and chives in a bowl. Form mixture into 16, 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Dredge each patty in flour, salt & pepper mixture, shaking off any excess. Add cakes to pan with melted butter and cook 15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Flip cakes over and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Serve 2 per plate with a dollop of sour cream on each cake.