Corned Beef Hash
Yield: 6 Servings
- 3 cups Reser’s® Diced Potatoes (71117.14430)
- 8 oz cooked corned beef, diced
- 2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 6 eggs
- 4 Tbsp canola oil
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the prepared corned beef and cook, stirring, about 3 minutes to reheat.
- Stir in the Reser’s Diced Potatoes, onion and bell pepper, and cook, undisturbed, until potatoes are crisp on the bottom, about 6 minutes. Continue cooking, turning the hash to crisp up all sides of the potatoes, about 15 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the eggs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the hash into 6 portions and serve each with a fried egg on top!
TIP: Try Reser’s® Baja Cafe Pico de Gallo Salsa on the side to add some zing!