Smoked Chicken Burrito Mojado
Yield: 10 each Entrée servings
- Burrito Filling
- 10 each Don Pancho 12” Red Chipotle Flour Tortillas (79341.22337)
- 2 ½ lbs. Smoked chicken meat, pulled and warmed
- 5 cups Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 8 cups Spanish-style rice
- Roasted Tomato-Guajillo Sauce (yield 3 cups)
- ¼ cup Avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp Cumin, ground
- 1 Tbsp Guajillo chile powder
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 each 14 oz cans Fire-roasted tomatoes, blended
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Complete plate
- 3 each Avocado, large
- 10 Cilantro leaves
- For tostadas, heat oil in a shallow 10” cast iron pan.
- When the oil is heated, fry the Don Pancho 6” Gordita Flour Tortillas for 15-20 seconds per side (will puff up) and let dry on paper towels.
- For eggs, heat oil and cook until over easy
- For each Breakfast Tostada serving, layer on a plate ¼ cup refried black beans, 1 fried tortilla, ½ cup refried black beans, 2 over easy eggs, 2 Tbsp Queso fresco. Serve with a 2 oz ramekin of Reser’s Pico De Gallo and garnish with a cilantro leaf for.