Grilled Chicken Mezza Salad
Yield: 12 Plates (6.5 oz salad per plate)
- 5 lb Reser’s® Roma Feta Pasta Salad (71117.14251)
- 12 each pita bread, grilled and cut into quarters
- 12 each 6 oz chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Greek or Italian seasoning
- 6 each butter lettuce leaves
- 2 oz roasted red pepper strips
- 2 oz artichoke hearts, marinated, drained
- 2 oz cucumbers, sliced
- 2 each lemon wedges
- 1/4 cup Cucumber Herb Yogurt Dressing (see below)
Cucumber Herb Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 cup Greek Yyogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, lemon, and Greek or Italian seasoning blend. Cut each chicken breast into 6 pieces.
- Thread chicken onto skewers (soaked), grill to 165°F.
- Make bed with butter lettuce leaves place 6.5 oz of Reser’s Roma Feta Pasta Salad on top.
- Arrange grilled chicken skewers, grilled pita and roasted peppers with sliced cucumbers, lemon wedges and artichoke hearts around salad.
- Serve Cucumber Herb Yogurt Dressing in ramekin.