Carolina Slaw Bowl
Yield: 20 each entrée bowls
- 7 lb. carton Reser’s Shredded Homestyle Cole Slaw (71117.15126)
- 3 cups Red cabbage, shredded
- 3 Tbsp Green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Pickled red onions slices
- 4 cups Carolina BBQ Glaze
- 8 lbs. Pulled pork, warmed
- 20 each Hawaiian rolls, buttered and toasted
- ½ cup Butter, softened
Carolina BBQ Glaze
- 3 cups Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Ketchup
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the Shredded Homestyle Cole Slaw with the shredded red cabbage and green onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- For Carolina BBQ Glaze, whisk together all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight prior to serving.
- To serve, place 6 oz red cabbage slaw into a bowl with 6 oz pulled pork, ¼ cup glaze over the pork and top with pickled red onions and a toasted Hawaiian roll.