Iced Mango Mint Green Tea
Yield: 2-quart base, 8 each pint drinks
- 3 cups Reser’s Diced Mangoes (79453.17029)
- 8 each Green tea bags
- 64 oz Water
- 1 cup Mint leaves, washed
- 8 each Mint sprigs for garnish
- Heat 2 quarts of water to 200°F.
- Pour over 8 tea bags and 1 cup mint leaves, and let steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain out tea base and refrigerate until cool.
- To serve, fill a pint glass halfway with ice, top with 1/4 cup Reser’s Diced Mangoes and syrup, and stir.
- Add 8 oz mint iced tea and garnish with mint sprig.