Nashville White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
Yield: 12 each 8 oz side dish servings
- 5 lbs Reser’s White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese (71117.12999)
- 6 oz Cream cheese, cut into 1 oz pieces and softened at room temperature for 1 hour
- ¼ cup Pimentos, diced and drained
- 1 tsp Hot sauce
- 1 ½ cups White Cheddar, shredded
- Heat the Reser’s White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese bag in a pot of hot water or steamer until warmed through, approximately 18-20 minutes.
- Empty bag into a 6-inch 1/3rd pan and stir in the cream cheese to combine, followed by the pimentos, hot sauce, and shredded White Cheddar.
- Cover the pan and hold it in a warmer or steam table.
- To serve, fill a gratin dish with 8 oz of the macaroni and cheese.