Sweet Potato Soup with Burnt Ends & Smoked Cheddar
Yield: 16 Servings
- 5 lb bag Reser’s® All Natural Sweet Mashed Potatoes (71117.94504)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Smoked Cheddar cheese, shredded (garnish)
- Brisket and/or beef roast ends (garnish)
- Steam or microwave Reser’s All Natural Sweet Mashed Potatoes in bag until hot.
- Combine remaining soup ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a low simmer.
- Add the hot sweet potatoes and whisk until smooth.
- Keep warm and covered for service.
- For service, ladle soup into a bowl and top with Cheddar cheese and burnt end pieces.