Yield: 32 each, 5 oz servings
- 8 lb Reser’s® Regular Potato Salad (71117.00215)
- 1 cup Carrots, diced, blanched, and shocked
- 1 cup Pickled beets, drained and diced
- ½ cup Italian parsley
- ¾ cup Dill pickles, diced
- 1 ½ cups Green peas, thawed
- Dice carrots and blanch for 1-2 minutes in boiling/salted water and shock in ice water.
- Drain carrots and set aside.
- In a large metal bowl, add the entire carton of Reser’s Potato Salad, and fold in the other ingredients until combined.
- Place into serving dish and refrigerate.
- The longer the salad sits, the more the beets will give off color and turn the salad a light pink color. The salad is best consumed within 48 hours.