Potato Leek Soup
Yield: approximately 1 gallon; Serves: 20 each, 6 oz bowls
- 5 lb bag Reser’s® Special Request™ Creamy Deluxe Mashed Potatoes with Pepper (71117.14446)
- ¼ cup Butter
- 4 cups Leeks, sliced lengthwise, washed, and sliced into ¼” thick half-moons (white and light green parts only)
- 1 quart Chicken stock
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 2 each Bay leaves
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Green onions, thinly sliced on bias for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add Reser’s Country Potato Salad and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and place into serving container.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
- Garnish each portion with a bread and butter pickle chip.