Roasted Poblano Scalloped Potatoes
Yield: 8 each 12 oz side dish servings
- 5 lb. Reser’s Scalloped Potatoes (71117.56001)
- 1 cup Poblano peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ cup Queso Fresco
- ½ cup Queso Cotija
- ½ cup Green enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- Heat the bag of Reser’s Scalloped Potatoes in a steamer for 10 minutes.
- Open the bag into a medium-sized bowl and mix with diced Poblanos, Queso Fresco, Queso Cotija, and green enchilada sauce.
- For a side dish, fill 12 oz into a gratin dish, top with 1 oz shredded pepperjack cheese, and bake at 400°F for 12-15 minutes until browned.
- For catering, spray a 200-inch pan, fill with the scalloped potato base, top with 4 oz shredded pepperjack, and bake uncovered at 400°F for 20-22 minutes until browned.