Roasted Potatoes with Chermoula
Yield: 15 each side dishes
- 2 cups Italian parsley, tender leaves and stems trimmed
- 2 cups Cilantro, tender leaves and stems trimmed
- 4 cloves Garlic, smashed
- 2 tsp Coriander, ground
- 2 tsp Red pepper flake
- 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 2 Tbsp Kosher salt
- ½ cup Lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 10 lb. bag Reser’s Diced Potatoes (71117.14430)
- 1 ¼ cup Avocado oil
- ¼ cup Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- Fried garlic
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the Reser’s Diced Potatoes with the oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place onto a full sheet pan coated with pan spray, with the potatoes in an even layer.
- Roast the potatoes until golden brown, 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and keep warm.
- For the Chermoula sauce, process the herbs, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor until roughly chopped.
- Place into the herb mixture into a bowl, and whisk in the oil and remaining spices. Check for seasoning.
- Per order, place 10 oz of roasted potatoes on a small plate and drizzle 1 1/2 oz chermoula sauce around the potatoes and top the potatoes with fried garlic.
- Serve immediately.