Smoked Cheddar Potato Cakes
Yield: 60, 3 oz Cakes
- Whisk eggs in bowl with salt and pepper.
- Fold in Reser’s Shredded Potatoes and cheeses until well mixed.
- Sprinkle flour over potato mixture and incorporate with a spoon.
- Let mixture rest for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Form into 1/3-cup balls and flatten with palm of hand.
- Heat griddle to 325°F until oil starts to shimmer, and cook cakes until browned on first side (2-3 minutes), then flip over and brown on other side (another 2-3 minutes).
- Keep finished cakes on a sheet pan in 200°F oven until the batch is finished.
- Serve 3 per plate for an appetizer with sour cream.