Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese
Yield: 12 each 9 oz entree servings
- 5 lb. Reser’s ® Special Request™ Signature Macaroni & Cheese Steam Table (71117.14490)
- 1 lb. Smoked gouda, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Green onions, thinly sliced and divided
Ritz Crumble Topping
- 2 cups Ritz crackers, coarsely chopped in food processor (measure after processing)
- 1/3 cup Butter, unsalted, melted
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- Heat Reser’s Signature Macaroni & Cheese in steamer for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- For Ritz Crumble Topping, mix coarsely processed crackers and smoked paprika with melted butter.
- Place onto a parchment-lined half sheet pan and bake at 300°F for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove and let cool before placing into a 6th
- Open the heated bag of mac and cheese and place into a steam table pan and fold in the smoked Gouda and half of the green onions.
- To serve, portion 9 oz of the mac and cheese base into serving container and top with 2 Tbsp of the Ritz crumble and garnish with sliced green onions.