Smoked Scalloped Potatoes
Yield: 18, 5 oz Side Portions
- 5 lb. bag Reser’s Scalloped Potatoes (71117.56001)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Shallot, minced
- 1 tsp Thyme, minced
- 1 cup Smoked Cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup White Cheddar, shredded
- Heat smoker to 225°F.
- Heat butter in a small sauté pan and sauté garlic and shallots until softened, but not browned.
- Add minced thyme and take the heat.
- In a metal bowl, mix the Reser’s Scalloped Potatoes with the sauteed garlic mixture to combine.
- Fill into a sprayed 2” half hotel pan.
- Top with shredded cheese and wrap with foil.
- Smoke for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and finish in a 375°F oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Keep warm until service.