Yield: 6 Enchiladas
- 6 Don Pancho® 6-inch White Corn Enchilada Tortillas (79341.01153)
- 2 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 3 cups green sauce, canned
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup black olives
- Prepare filling by mixing cooked chicken, sour cream, onions and 1/4 cup of each cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup green sauce on bottom of baking pan and warm remaining sauce in pan over low heat.
- Heat Don Pancho White Corn Enchilada Tortillas in a pan over medium heat until soft. Dip in warm sauce, remove immediately and place in baking tray. Spread 1/2 cup of filling in each tortilla.
- Wrap tortillas around filling and place seam side down in prepared baking pan. Cover all enchiladas with remaining sauce and remaining cheese. Top with chopped olives.
- Bake 15 minutes in a 350°F oven. Serve warm with side of Don Pancho Tortilla Chips & salsa or rice & beans.