Fish Tacos with Cabo Jicama Slaw
Yield: 25 servings, 3 tacos each.
- Cabo Slaw
- Fish Tacos-3 per order
- 3 each 6” Don Pancho Golden Blend Tortillas (79341.01106)
- 3 cups Jicama, peeled and julienned, keep in acidulated water (1 Tbsp lime juice to 2 cups water)
- ¼ cup Cabo Slaw
- 3 each 2 oz strips Cod, panko-breaded and fried
- 3 each Cilantro leaves for garnish
- In a large metal bowl, combine Reser’s Coleslaw, Reser’s Papaya Chunks, jalapeño, and cilantro. Place Cabo slaw into Cambro and refrigerate.
- Bread and fry fish and set aside to keep warm on paper towels.
- For an order, heat 3 Don Pancho Golden Blend Tortillas on griddle until warmed on both sides.
- Place 3 tortillas in taco holder, place 2-3 pieces of jicama onto tortilla.
- Place 1 oz Cabo Slaw onto jicama, top with fried fish and garnish each with a cilantro leaf.