White Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
Yield: 20 Twice-Baked Potato Halves
- 10 each 6-8 oz Russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 5 lb. bag Reser’s White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes (71117.14388)
- 2/3 cup Parmesan, shredded
- ½ cup Chives, minced, 2 Tbsp reserved for garnish
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Pierce each potato several times with a fork.
- Toss the potatoes with avocado oil and season with kosher salt
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until the flesh can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Let cool on a rack for 15- 20 minutes.
- When cool, halve the potatoes, scoop out some of the potato pulp, and place into a large metal bowl.
- Mix the potato pulp with Reser’s White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes, shredded Parmesan, and chives, being careful not to overwork.
- Fill the potato mixture back into the baked skins on a sheet pan.
- Brush each half with butter and place into oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until browned and heated through.
- Garnish each half with minced chives.