"Nachurros" with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
Yield: 1 Wrap
- Heat fryer to 350°F.
- Cut Cinnamon wrap into 12 even triangles.
- Place triangles into 350°F fryer, moving around to promote even frying.
- Fry 45-60 seconds or until crispy.
- Let drain in baskets, place into a medium metal bowl and toss with cinnamon sugar.
- To serve, place 2, 2 oz scoops of vanilla bean ice cream in the middle of a bowl and surround the ice cream with the “chips”.
- Drizzle ice cream with chocolate sauce and serve immediately.