Fish Tacos With Pineapple Coleslaw
Yield: 2 Tacos
- 4 oz Reser’s® Regular Coleslaw (71117.15124)
- 2 Don Pancho® 6-inch Corn Tortillas (79341.01101)
- 4 oz white fish
- 2 Tbsp Reser’s® Purely Hand-Cut Bite-Sized Pineapple Chunks (79453.75415)
- 1 chipotle pepper, diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 lime slices
- Side of Reser’s® Baja Café Pico de Galla Salsa (71117.00106)
- Side of Don Pancho® Homestyle Corn Tortilla Chips (79341.00570)
- Preheat grill. Season fish with oil, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- Place on fish on grill until flaky, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the Reser’s Coleslaw, Reser’s Purely Hand-Cut Pineapple Chunks, and diced chipotle pepper together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the tacos. Place 2 oz of the fish and coleslaw on a Don Pancho Corn Tortilla. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with Don Pancho Corn Tortilla Chips, Reser’s Baja Café Pico de Gallo Salsa and lime wedges.