Gochujang Pimento Cheeseburger
Yield: 40 each Burgers
- 5 lb. Reser’s® Pimento Cheese (71117.11406)
- 2 Tbsp Gochujang paste
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 40 each 6 oz Ground beef patties, seasoned and grilled medium rare
- 40 each Hamburger buns, brushed with oil and toasted on griddle
- 80 each Butter lettuce leaves
- Kettle potato chips and pickle as side
- With a paddle attachment and a stand mixer, mix Reser’s Pimento Cheese with the gochujang paste and shredded Cheddar cheese until combined.
- Once the burger is grilled and is resting, top the bottom part of the bun with the butter lettuce leaves.
- Place burger patty atop the butter lettuce leaves and top burger with 1.5 oz disher (#20) of Gochujang pimento cheese.
- Lean top of bun against burger and finish plating with kettle chips and dill pickle spear.